We are recruiting to a number of positions in our team – we are looking for Technical staff and also Speech Therapists and Therapy Assistants. If you wish to apply, or know someone who may be interested, please see the listings on NHS jobs below.
Technical Staff: Do you have a technical background but want to work in a more rewarding role, making a real difference to the lives of individuals with disabilities? We are looking for Technicians, Field Service Engineers and Clinical Technologists to work in our nationally recognised Assistive Technology Team.
If you have a technical background and an interest in electronic Assistive Technology, we have a number of posts open, according to your skills and experience:
- Equipment Technician (Assistive Technology)
- Mechanical Technician (Assistive Technology)
- Field Servicing Technician (Assistive Technology)
If you are a registered Clinical Technologist, or have a defined route for completing registration:
- Clinical Technologist-Assistive Technology Mechanical Specialist
- Clinical Technologist – Assistive Technology Electronics Specialist
Therapy Staff: Are you a Speech Therapist or Therapy Assistant with a specific interest in AAC and Assistive Technology?
- Speech & Language Therapist (Assistive Technology Specialist)
- Therapy Assistant/Technical Instructor